The Warrington Soccer Board is in search of a new Field Coordinator and Field Site Coordinators.
Here are some of the responsibilities of the Field Coordinator:
* Coordinate Spring and Fall Field Day Set-Ups
* Decisions made on when fields need to be closed and reopened due to weather
* Ensure that all the fields the club utilize are properly maintained and safe for our players (i.e. Maintain Field linings, Sand Bags and Soccer nets)
* Chair the Fields sub-committee in working in conjunction with the local townships (Doylestown, Warrington and Warwick)
* Work in Conjunction with the Game Scheduler to ensure all games can be scheduled
* Field Site Coordinators are responsible for a particular location (i.e. IPW, Turk, Myer Way, King)
Board terms are for two years. We meet once each month throughout the year. All Board Member positions include reimbursement of your volunteer fee and the club's player registration fees for each participating child in your family. These rebates are available to all families whether your child(ren) participate in the travel or recreational part of the soccer club.
If you have interest in learning more about the Warrington Soccer board and the possibility of joining as a participating member please contact Eric Killenbeck at email@example.com or Jeremy Victor at firstname.lastname@example.org.