Program Overview – (u11 Age Group and older)
The Travel Competitive level is designed to accommodate the teams and players that are interested in a more competitive environment than the intramural program can provide. This travel program is similar to a traditional travel club program. The teams rely on parent volunteer coaches to run the teams. These coaches will need to have a minimum of an “E” license within 12 months of becoming the head coach.
2019-20 Travel Team Tryout Registration Now Open
Check the Travel Team Tryout Schedule for dates and times.
Travel Competitive Player/Team benefits:
- Teams compete in EDP, ICSL, PAGS, or Delco leagues at the highest level possible.
- Teams compete in local and regional tournaments and play in the highest available brackets.
- Teams participate in the Challenge Level State Cups.
- USSF A License & NSCAA Advanced National Diploma - Director of Coaching support.
- Coaching education support program and development objectives
- Club registration fee covers cost of fall league play including referee pay.
- Head Coach to have a minimum of an “E” license or NSCAA equivalent and/or relevant experience.
- Head Coach will be a volunteer position.
- Head Coach and/or Assistant Coaches to be present at minimum of 75% of coaching meetings/clinics
- Tryouts for the team will take place in the Spring – April to May time frame
- Teams will provide Travel Coordinator with estimated team budget prior to start of season in August and Year End summary of expenses at completion of season No later than August of the following year.
- Teams are responsible for all costs to run team outside of Fall League expenses.
- Teams will practice 2x per week in prime season.
- Teams will play in EDP/ICSL/PAGS/DELCO/MAPS/Rock
- Teams must play in at least 3 tournaments
- Team participate in an wiinter indoor league
- Teams can participate in indoor state cups
- Team will play in Spring league