Travel Tryouts 2022-23 Travel Season
2022-23 Travel Team Tryout Registration Is Open
If you have any questions, you may email our Travel Coordinator, Erik Otto at email@example.com
Warrington Academy Program Overview – (U8 - U10 Age Groups)
The Travel Academy program is designed to accommodate the teams and players that are interested in a more competitive environment than the intramural program can provide. We staff these teams with qualified trainers under direct supervision of an “A” license Director of Coaching. In addition, the soccer club has designed the schedule/activities/events in order optimize the technical development of these young players while still allowing them to participate in other sports and activities in order to better prepare them for the future.
• Teams compete in EDP, ICSL, PAGS, or Delco leagues.
• Teams compete in (2) local Travel tournaments.
• Teams participate in the Challenge Level of the outdoor State Cups.
• Teams participate in winter training during Jan – March time Period
• Teams participate in an Indoor league
• Teams participate in a spring league
• USSF A License & NSCAA Advanced National Diploma - Director of Coaching support.
• Coaching education support program and development objectives
• Club registration fee covers total cost of program not including uniform kits. Payment plan is available. For 2021/22 the fee will be $1,000 per player.
- Master Coach to have a minimum of an “E” license or NSCAA equivalent and/or relevant experience.
- Assistant Coach(s) will be a volunteer position.
- Team Manager will be a volunteer position
- Head Coach and/or Assistant Coaches to be present at minimum of 75% of coaching meetings/clinics
- Tryouts for the team will take place in the Spring – April to May time frame
- Teams will practice 2x per week in prime season. One practice as an Age Group; 2nd practice as individual team.
- Teams will play in ICSL/PAGS/DELCO/MAPS/Rock
- Fall League practices will begin the 1st week in August
- Fall league play will start after Labor Day weekend
- Winter Training will start the 2nd Week in January
- Indoor League play will start at end of January