Indoor Intramural Program at PSC - Chalfont, PA
2020 Winter Indoor Program
Warrrington's Intramural Winter Indoor program is an individual registration program designed to keep players active and kicking the soccer ball throughout the winter months. It is a 10 week program that runs each week for an hour for U6 - U12 players (2008 - 2014 birth years).
Each week will begin with a brief warm-up session followed by the formation of random teams for small-sided play. We love this model because it gives each child the opportunity to interact and play everyone and creates more of a "free-play" environment. Free-play fosters creativity, individual decision making, and most importantly, fun and excitement.
The Winter Indoor program is open to all players in the local playing area ... being a member of Warrington Soccer is not required. This program is also great complement to our Winter Futures training program.
Dates: Saturdays, January 4 - March 7 - 10 weeks
Fee: $175 per player or $150 if registered before November 30 (space may fill before then). Fee includes T-shirt.
Location: Philadelphia Sports Club, Chalfont
U6 - 2014 birth year @ 11 am
U8 - 2012 & 2013 birth years @ 12 pm
U10 - 2010 & 2011 birth years @ 1 pm
U12 - 2008 & 2009 birth years @ 2 pm
- A maximum of 36 players will be taken per age group.
- The players should bring a ball for a brief skills session ball size as follows:
- U6 & U8: size 3 soccer ball
- U10 & U12 size 4 soccer ball
- Shin guards must be worn.
- The playing surface is an indoor hard court, sneakers or soccer flats must be worn. not cleats.